We supply a wide range of products or ingredients under the following main categories:
- Additives (e.g. Activated Carbon, Rosemary Extract and Vitamin E Dispersed)
- Aromatherapy Ingredients (e.g. Carrier Oils, Essential Oils and Essential Oil Blends)
- Butters (e.g. Cocoa, Mango and Shea Butter)
- Cosmetic Specialty Ingredients (e.g. Sodium Hyaluronate Solution 1%)
- Food / Edible Grade Oils (e.g. Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil)
- Formulation Aids (e.g. Emulsifying Wax and Glycerine)
- Fragrances (Aromatherapy, Popular and Designer types for various applications; Specialty type for Candle and Lip Balm applications)
- Plant or Botanical Extracts
- Rock / Sea Salts
- Soap Bases (Opaque and Transparent)
- Spa Ingredients (e.g. Dead Sea Muds and Peeling Enzymatic Powder)
- Surfactants (e.g. Polysorbate 20)
- Thickening Agents (e.g. Xanthan Gum)
- Toiletry Specialty Ingredients (e.g. D-Panthenol or Pro-Vitamin B5 and Guar-based products)
- Waxes (e.g. Beeswax)
Click on the various family of products under the "Our Products" tab to see what we have and to obtain more information.
There are different quality of products in the market. Therefore, we need to be alert or be aware with the products that we buy.
Our Essential Oils are 100% Pure and Genuine unless otherwise mentioned. We also do offer the Comercial grade which is cheaper. For Aromatherapy, we advise to use the 100% Pure grade.
Our Carrier Oils are 100% Pure and naturally derived.
Our Fragrances are supplied as it is and not diluted with other solvents.
Our Plant Extracts are double the strength of what are available in the market. Strength: 2kg plant => 1kg extract.
You need to test or use our products yourself to determine the quality.
We consistently deliver the same quality and therefore you will have peace of mind when buying from us.
We can provide all types of documents for your reference or product registration with the Ministry of Health or Halal Authorities. You can request the following from us for most of the products:
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS).
- Specification (SPEC).
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) or Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Certificate Of Analysis (COA).
- Halal Statement or Certificate.
- Flow Chart or Production Flow Chart.
- Certificate Of Origin.
- Certificate Of Purity.
- Country Of Origin.
- Composition Statement.
- IFRA Certificate or Statement.
- INCI Name Statement.
We can provide the documents immediately if we have them. For those that we do not have, we will request from our Suppliers and will provide as soon as we received them. Some will require a bit of time depending on the nature of the document as well as availablity of the person in charge especially from the Technical Department.